Stress has become the modern buzz word. However, few understand what it is, how it’s triggered and how it can be effectively managed. This one day workshop will allow us to make some appropriate choices to proactively manage stressors in our lives.
The workshop will cover:
• Identifying what stress is and what contributes to it
• Managing environmental, interpersonal & personal stress factors
• Getting the balance right in our lives
• Applying a coping strategy including mental & physical stress busters
• Identifying and managing distorted thinking patterns