If you find that you have more things to do each day and less time to do them, your personal effectiveness and quality of life may be at risk.
This one day interactive workshop is designed to help managers and key staff take control of their day by providing them with tools and well proven principles to maximise their personal effectiveness. The workshop is highly interactive, drawing on the experiences of all participants. It will include self reflection activities, small group work, case study analysis, and whole group discussions.
The workshop will cover:
• Taking control as a conductor not a puppet
• Understanding the habits of highly successful self managers
• Identifying & setting critical priorities
• Creating a system of discipline that works for you
• Identifying and managing time wasters
• Establishing professional & personal goals
• Auditing your time to establish good working habits