Frontline Managers and Team Leaders have a critical role in influencing others through their conduct, their initiative and general interaction.
This one day leadership program helps managers to develop skills and conscious strategies to enable them to effectively lead and influence others.
The workshop will cover:
• Separating the leadership & management functions
• The 5 critical leadership competencies & how to apply them
• Identifying & adapting your natural leadership style to influence others
• Juggling task, team & individual needs
• Identifying & utilising the motivational triggers of your team members