It has become an increasingly important business requirement to build trusting & long term relationships with our internal & external clients. This requires greater emphasis on liaising with our clients, and ultimately identifying & satisfying their needs.
This workshop highlights the skills & processes required to build these relationships.
This one day workshop will cover:
• Establishing rapport & trust with our clients
• Establishing & managing clear role expectations
• Identifying & negotiating client needs
• Key questioning, listening & summarising techniques
• Developing a communication & information sharing plan
• Giving & receiving feedback (including complaints or issues)