We spend up to 90% of our time communicating with others, either in person, on the phone or via email. This is compounded by the challenge of working cooperatively with different personality types.
It is critical that we always communicate clearly and effectively to build reliable and trusting relationships with others.
The workshop will cover:
• Achieving common understanding
• Communication barriers & assumptions
• Active listening & questioning skills
• Empathy through reflecting facts & feelings
• Identifying & responding to different personality styles
• Assertive communication