Resilience has become a critical competency to remain effective in our careers and maintain a constructive outlook. However, few understand what it is, how it’s developed over time. Similarly we are often unaware of what triggers our stress and how it can be effectively managed.
This one day workshop will allow us to make some appropriate choices to proactively build resilience and manage stressors in our lives.
The workshop will cover:
- Identifying what resilience is and how we can develop it
- Assessing your current resilience level as based on the research of Al Sebert
- Implementing ‘best practice’ immunity strategies to maintain resilience and Optimism using the work of Susan Kobasa and Martin Seligman
- Managing environmental, interpersonal and personal stress factors
- Applying a coping strategy including mental and physical stress busters
- Identifying and managing distorted thinking patterns.