Leaders at all levels are required to become more proactive in solving problems and making timely decisions.
This highly practical one day workshop provides leaders with a toolbox of effective problem solving and decision making tools with the opportunity to apply these to their own organisational issues.
The workshop will cover:
• Defining and identifying the scope and benefits of critical thinking and problem solving in your role
• Applying a 7 step process to objectively analyse your thinking and actions
• Use a number of effective problem solving tools including Cause & Effect (Fishbone) Analysis, Drilldown (Mapping) technique, Forcefield Analysis, 6 step Problem Definition and Solving Process
• Applying De Bono’s 6 Thinking Hats thinking process to emotive workplace issues
• Using the Kepner Tregoe Ratinoal Decision Making Process to simplify more complex workplace decisions