Most of us have known the high cost and difficulties of making poor selection decisions.
This interactive workshop takes the risk out of interview and selection practices by developing a set of proven interview techniques and assessment processes. This is ideal for any manager or team member who will be involved in the section process.
This one day workshop will cover:
• Identifying critical tasks throughout the 3 selection stages
• Analysing job descriptions to develop a clear selection criteria
• Develop an objective (& weighted) assessment grid
• Develop & practise behavioural & situational interviewing techniques
• Avoiding fatal mistakes such as the halo or horn effect
• Post interview activities & decision-making